Thursday, September 13, 2012

Downtown Pursey Brown







I found Downtown Pursey Brown (aptly named my Joel) in New York City at the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. I wasn't looking for a purse as I don't normally shop for handbags, purses, pocketbooks, etc. but there it was hanging on a hook under a canopy, being peddled by a sweet woman. There were several different colors to chose from and the orange one caught my eye but I chose the taupe color because  " it goes with everything". It is soft as butter, and has several zipper compartments and is so darn cute. In the past, I haven't cared much about bags except for their functionality. I get a purse and use it until it's falling apart.  Pursey is different. For some reason it makes me feel good. I wish I had bought  more than one color. I even think my sisters are suffering from a little Pursey envy. It didn't hurt that I found it in one of my most favorite places in the world!

Pursey, Pursey, have mercy!

1 comment:

Tresa said...

This post is wonderful! I am definitely suffering from Pursey envy. In fact, I think about the purse I let "get away", every day. I *heart* this picture of you.